Qualifying for an Electrical Contractors License
Getting an Electrical Contractors License: Understanding the Qualifications for an Electrical Contractors License.
How to Get an Electrical License
Electrician Question: How I can get an Electrical Contractors License through the State Contractors License Board?
- How I can get a C-10 Electrical Contractors License through the State Contractors License Board ?
- I have 7 months class training about electrical at SCIT school and I received the ET license.
This electrical question came from: Si, a Electrician from Rosemead, California.
Thanks for your electrical question Si.
The Qualifications for a Electrical Contractors License
Qualifications for Receiving a Electrical Contractors License
- Si, an application must be filed with the California State License Board CSLB, for the C-10 General Electrical License.
- The application will explain the current requirements that are necessary in order to qualify for a license.
- The Following links will assist you with your Contractors License
- Electrical Apprentice Training Program
- Electrical Contractors License
- Classroom Electrical Topic
Educational Electrical Wiring Topics
- Classroom Electrical Topics including Electrical Codes covering home electrical wiring projects.
- This link is helpful as a Electrician
- Electrical Code Articles
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
The Safest Way to Test Electrical Devices and Identify Electric Wiring!The Non-Contact Electrical Tester
This is a testing tool that I have had in my personal electrical tool pouch for years, and is the first test tool I grab to help identify electrical wiring. It is a Non-contact tester, [amazon.com], I use for the detection of Standard Voltage in Cables, Cords, Circuit Breakers, Lighting Fixtures, Switches, Outlets and Wires. Simply insert the end of the tester into an outlet, lamp socket, or hold the end of the tester against the wire you wish to test. Very handy and easy to use.
|« Why a EV Charging Station is Tripping a Circuit Breaker||How to Wire a Waterfall and Switch »|