The Federal Trade Commission requires that I disclose any relationship that I may have between a product manufacturer or service provider.
Here are the guidelines I operate under at Ask-The-Electrician.com:
- Ask-the-Electrician.com tolerates no conflict of interest. We have no relationship with advertisers, products, or services which may be mentioned or discussed on this website.
- We do not perform any product reviews so please do not enquire. Only one such article has been written which has since been edited and removed.
- Some ask-the-electrician.com articles include links to relevant parts, books or other publications for which the website may receive revenue. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- If a Store, Supply Company, Brand Name, Part or Product is mentioned within this website or any of it's publications it is for informational use only and is not intended for promotion or as an endorsement.
- A brand name, model number or specific part information may be supplied within a question that is asked or submitted. This helps us to provide specific information to help answer the visitors question, and we do not endorse or promote any brand in any way when providing an answer to the question. If a link has been provided with a question we will not publish the link.
- No financial interest: We guarantee that products, procedures, or other matters discussed are not tainted or made suspect by financial connections between the website author(s) and any products, procedures, or companies discussed at this website.
- These are good rules and practices in today's digital world. It's important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer or service provider. If you don't see a disclosure policy as part of a review of a product, that reviewer may be violating the law or at the very least the Code of Ethics.
Founder - Ask-The-Electrician.com