Install A Backup Generator
By Dave Rongey
Summary: Electrical Contractor Explains Home Generator for Backup Power with New Generator Loadcenter Compared to Other Transfer Switch Options.
GenReady Loadcenter vs Other Transfer Switches
- Maintenance Kits
- All the hardware necessary to perform a complete maintenance on our generators.
- Cold Weather & Extreme Cold Weather Kits
- Kits to ensure proper generator operation in extreme conditions.
- Remote Monitor & Annunciators
- Offers remote monitoring capabilities on select model generators.
- For use with 70kW and larger units
- Generator Transport Cart
- Allows a single individual to move and position any of the air cooled generators without the need for additional people or equipment.
- PowerMaster™ Load Management System
- Load shedding device that allows homeowners more options for backup power.
- Generator Fascia (Air-Cooled Products Only)
- This offers a sleek, contoured appearance as well as offering protection from rodents and insects by covering the lifting holes located in the base.
- Paint Kits
- These paint kits include the necessary paint to properly maintain or touch up a generator enclosure.
- Base Plugs
- The base plug kit offers an easy way to fill the lifting holes present in the base of the generators.
Be sure to get your copy of my BIG New eBook:
Complete Guide to Home Electrical Wiring
Wire It Right with the help of my Illustrated Wiring Book
Great for any Home Wiring Project.
See How to Wire it Right!