Wiring Receptacles and a Light Switch
How do I wire a single pole switch, one light, and two receptacles for a bedroom? How to Install Electrical Wiring for Receptacles and Light Switches.
Wiring for Receptacles and a Light Switch
[ad#block]Electrical Wiring: How do I wire a single pole switch, one light, and two receptacles for a bedroom?
- The switch would only control the light.
- I was wondering if I can connect all four together so they work properly.
This electrical question came from: Shannon, a Homeowner in New York.
Thanks for your home electrical question Shannon.
Wiring Receptacles and Light Switches
- Shannon, the power source is provided to the outlets and up to the light switch.
- The light switch is wired so it controls the hot side of the power then the power source continues up to the light fixture.
See More about Wiring Receptacles and Light Switches
Wiring a Light Switch – Diagram 1
- Fully explained pictures and wiring diagrams about wiring light switches describing the most common switches starting with photo diagram 1.
Wiring Electrical Outlets
Fully Explained Photos and Wiring Diagrams for Wiring Electrical Outlets with Code Requirements for most new or remodel projects.
The following may also be helpful for you:
Electrical Wiring Video #2
Home Electrical Wiring Videos about this Topic and More
Learn more with my Home Electrical Video Course:
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
|More articles about Light Switch Wiring and Home Electrical Wiring:|
|« Previous||Next »|
|Replacing Home Electrical Wall Outlets||Replacing Pushmatic Circuit Breakers|