Boy Gets a Big Surprise From a Tesla Roadster
I recently took a test drive in a Tesla Roadster and had the most Amazing Experience: The acceleration is so fast because there is no torque loss, so your power is right there, right now. This car goes from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.5 seconds, I experienced this first hand and talk about FUN!
Electric Cars are FUN!
[ad#block] I recently took a test drive in a Tesla Roadster and had the most Amazing Experience!
Zero to Fun in 2.5 Seconds
The Tesla Roadster EV will Wake Up the Little Boy (or Girl) in You!
This EV Electric Vehicle is Fantastic, and Beautiful
- The acceleration is so fast because there is no torque loss, so your power is right there, right now.
- This car goes from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.5 seconds, I experienced this first hand and talk about FUN!
- I used to race quarter mile Drag Boats and the fastest I got was 135 MPH in 7 seconds, but I like this much better, besides, it’s safer and I can take a passenger with me.
- In quarter mile race boats there is only one seat, this Tesla has two. Another great feature of this car is that when your coasting the electric motor basically turns into a generator so it is charging the storage batteries.
- The plug-in battery charging system requires a 70 amp, 240 volt circuit and with a full charge the Tesla is good for over 200 miles. I love the Tesla Roadster, and have put it on my birthday gift list.
This article explains the important qualities of the Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV’s). The good news is that PHEV technology is already available and functioning. Fuel savings could be dramatic if plug-in technology is combined with already-existing flexible fuel technology.
The following may also be helpful for you:
Electrical Wiring Video #2
Home Electrical Wiring Videos about this Topic and More
Learn more with my Home Electrical Video Course:
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
|More articles about Electrical, EV Car and Home Electrical Wiring:|
|« Previous||Next »|
|How to Connect and Run a Generator||How To Fix Outdoor Light Problems|