Boy Gets a Big Surprise From a Tesla Roadster
I recently took a test drive in a Tesla Roadster and had the most Amazing Experience: The acceleration is so fast because there is no torque loss, so your power is right there, right now. This car goes from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.5 seconds, I experienced this first hand and talk about FUN!
Electric Cars are FUN!
[ad#block] I recently took a test drive in a Tesla Roadster and had the most Amazing Experience!
Zero to Fun in 2.5 Seconds
The Tesla Roadster EV will Wake Up the Little Boy (or Girl) in You!
This EV Electric Vehicle is Fantastic, and Beautiful
- The acceleration is so fast because there is no torque loss, so your power is right there, right now.
- This car goes from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.5 seconds, I experienced this first hand and talk about FUN!
- I used to race quarter mile Drag Boats and the fastest I got was 135 MPH in 7 seconds, but I like this much better, besides, it’s safer and I can take a passenger with me.
- In quarter mile race boats there is only one seat, this Tesla has two. Another great feature of this car is that when your coasting the electric motor basically turns into a generator so it is charging the storage batteries.
- The plug-in battery charging system requires a 70 amp, 240 volt circuit and with a full charge the Tesla is good for over 200 miles. I love the Tesla Roadster, and have put it on my birthday gift list.
This article explains the important qualities of the Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV’s). The good news is that PHEV technology is already available and functioning. Fuel savings could be dramatic if plug-in technology is combined with already-existing flexible fuel technology.
The following may also be helpful for you:
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
The Safest Way to Test Electrical Devices and Identify Electric Wires!The Non-Contact Electrical Tester
This is a testing tool that I have had in my personal electrical tool pouch for years, and is the first test tool I grab to help identify electrical wiring. It is a Non-contact tester that I use to easily Detect Voltage in Cables, Cords, Circuit Breakers, Lighting Fixtures, Switches, Outlets and Wires. Simply insert the end of the tester into an outlet, lamp socket, or hold the end of the tester against the wire you wish to test. Very handy and easy to use.
The Quickest Way to Check for Faulty Electrical Wiring!The Plug-In Outlet Tester
This is the first tool I grab to troubleshoot a problem with outlet circuit wiring. This popular tester is also used by most inspectors to test for power and check the polarity of circuit wiring.
It detects probable improper wiring conditions in standard 110-125 VAC outlets Provides 6 probable wiring conditions that are quick and easy to read for ultimate efficiency Lights indicate if wiring is correct and indicator light chart is included Tests standard 3-wire outlets UL Listed Light indicates if wiring is incorrect Very handy and easy to use.
Strip Off Wire Insulation without Nicking and Damaging the Electric Wire!The Wire Stripper and Wire Cutter
My absolute favorite wire stripping tool that I have had in my personal electrical tool pouch for years, and this is the tool I use to safely strip electrical wires.
This handy tool has multiple uses:
The wire gauges are shown on the side of the tool so you know which slot to use for stripping insulation.
The end of the tool can be used to grip and bend wire which is handy for attaching wire onto the screw terminals of switches and outlets..
The wire stripper will work on both solid and stranded wire. This tool is Very Handy and Easy to Use.
|More articles about Electrical, EV Car and Home Electrical Wiring:|
|« Previous||Next »|
|How to Connect and Run a Generator||How To Fix Outdoor Light Problems|