How Electricians Can Get Jobs and Get Back to Work
How you can get your electrical business back into operation and start getting new clients.
Help for Electricians Who Need Work
Question: I need help getting new clients and getting back to work.
- Can you do an article on residential overhead services, from service head to city cold water pipe grounding.
- Showing code articles, diagrams and how upgrades and replacing services that are old are not safe.
- Public awareness about: Is my home safe ?
- Your newsletter: Is my home service safe?
Articles like this will help Electricians work.
Received from Jody a Electrician in Mattituck, N.Y.
Additional Comments: The best ever .
Thanks for your question.
How You Can Get Your Electrical Business Back into Operation and Get New Clients
Jody – This is a good topic which I provided some very good information for you earlier. Understand that Safety is a key factor to getting new work in this economy. One way this is done is through Electrical Safety Inspections. This service for a homeowner can identify key problems that can lead to disaster if the homeowner does not have these items corrected, and many times it could lead to service upgrades and changes.
ARE YOU LISTED?
Get your Electrical Business listed with Ask-The-Electrician.com to help get exposure to your business and your website.
Electrical Business Listing
HAVE YOU SUBSCRIBED?
Subscribe to the Free Electrical Magazines and keep up to date on the recent changes and opportunities.
DO YOU GET THE NEWSLETTER?
Electrical Tips Newsletter
All the information in the world is valueless, until we do something with it, then it becomes PRICELESS!
OR: to put it another way: If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always gotten.
The question is, are you completely satisfied getting what you have right now? If not – what are you willing to do to make a good change?
- I presented myself with this question over three years ago, invested thousands of dollars and hours into what is now becoming a fine business.
- I still work at it day and night, many times until 3 and 4 AM, actually I got to bed last night at 6:30 am (yes, you read that right) I got a few hours sleep and I’m back at it. The work and effort is starting to pay off.
- It’s all about what you do with your life – What is your “Occupation”? and I don’t mean being an electrician.
- I mean what do you spend most of your time doing? I chose to tune out TV, sports and all the meaningless stuff and do something with my life. Yes I reward myself and spend time with my family as much as I can.
- But for the most part I am focused on getting results – after all, that’s what feeds the family and pays the bills.
One more motto from Zig Ziglar, a really GREAT Person of our time: If you just help enough other people get what they want, you will always get what you want.
Success comes with a price – no shortcuts, you must pay that price.
I hope this helps you become the person you believe you deserve to be.
The Following links will assist you with your electrical question:
For more information about Home Wiring
Home Wiring Diagrams
This link is helpful as a Electrician
Electrical Code Articles
Make sure not to miss these Resources for: Electrical Safety
Home Electrical Safety
Be Careful and Be Safe – Never Work on Energized Circuits!
For Best Results Consult a Licensed Electrical Contractor.
Locate An Electrical Contractor in Your Area
|« Wye and Delta Electrical Configuration||One Method Of Wiring a Light Switch »|
Browse other questions in the following categories:
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.