Conditions for Using Ask-The-Electrician.com
Ask-The-Electrician.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our practices for this website: Ask-The-Electrician.com.
Ask-The-Electrician is committed to protecting your privacy. It is our policy to never share information of a financial or personal nature that identifies an individual, with any entity outside of Ask-The-Electrician.com and its companies unless compelled by force of law.
Our web site logs IP addresses and browser types to gather broad demographic information, but we do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session can be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Our site’s newsletter form requires users to give us contact information (such as their name and e-mail address), and when asking a question demographic information (such as their city and state) and project information. We use customer contact information from the newsletter form to send the user information about new content that is added to our website. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data for other purposes. We use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. This information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
Ask-The-Electrician.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending a blank e-mail message to info (at ) Ask-The-Electrician.com. (If you use more than one e-mail address with us, send this message from each e-mail account you use.) Also, Ask-The-Electrician.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
This site may contain links to other sites. Ask-The-Electrician.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their mail address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Our online surveys ask visitors for demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. This data is used to improve our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. This information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
Public Blog Forum and Submitted Questions and Project Requests
This site does make blog posts, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Google Ads and Information Security
Information google collects and how they use it
Google offers a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as Google Search. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a Google Account or other Google service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Google services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information – When you access Google services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Google, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Location data – Google offers location-enabled services, such as Google Maps for mobile. If you use those services, Google may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID).
- Links – Google may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising. Read more information about links and redirected URLs.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When you place orders or access your account information security measures are enforced through the use of a secure server. Secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Any customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
info (at) ask-the-electrician.com
Grass Valley, CA 95949