Someone is Spying On Me, How Can I Detect these Spy Devices?
I know I have a motion detector and a hidden camera on my living room ceiling. How can I detect devices that have been planted in my home that are watching me and spying on me?
Detect a Spy Device and Spy Camera
Electrical Question: How can I detect spy camera devices that have been planted in my home that are watching me and spying on me?
- I know I have a motion detector on my bed frame and also found what is a motion detector and a hidden camera on my living room ceiling. I know that there is a motion detector on my bed because every time I start to get out of bed this guy that lives above me quickly jumps up out of his recliner and follows us everywhere we go in our apt.
- How can I find and disconnect the motion detector on my bed and what can I do about the detector on my ceiling. I have security photos of people coming in my apt with 2 big duffel bags and I can see all my furniture is moved in my living room but that’s all I can see.
This electrical wiring question came from Laurie in Wisconsin.
Thanks for your electrical wiring question Laurie.
How to Detect a Spy Camera Device
Application: Detect a Spy Device and Spy Camera.
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced – Best performed by a Licensed Electrical Contractor, or Certified Electrician.
Electrical Tools Required: Basic Electricians Pouch Hand Tools, Voltage Tester, and appropriate Safety Gear.
Estimated Time: Depends on the personal level experience, ability to work with tools, install electrical circuit wiring, and the available access to the project area.
Electrical Safety: Identify the electrical power source to the Motion Detector Light, turn it OFF and Tag with a Note before working with the electrical wiring.
Detect Spy Devices in a Bedroom
This electrical wiring question is about spy devices that may have been planted in the Bedroom of a Apartment.
What to Do about Spy Equipment and Spy Cameras in Your Home
- Laurie, If someone has installed a spy camera or electronic spy device into your room or apartment you can use a Detection Device to track down their signals. All of these electronic devices transit information using wireless signals, therefore a detection device will help to detect them.
- I have provided information about scanning devices that I have located that may help you. Be sure to read the descriptions and reviews about these devices.
- VERY IMPORTANT: It is important that all of your electronic devices that you use are turned Off, and Unplugged before using this type of spy detection equipment, otherwise the signals from your devices could interfere with these detectors. This includes your computer, WiFi Devices, and any Smart Device. Basically any of your devices that may transmit wireless signals should be powered down and turned Off.
- Spy bugs and spy cameras can be planted into a home just about anywhere, including ceiling light fixtures, smoke detectors, even wall clocks and house plants.
- RECOMMENDED: You may want to have an electrician help you look for these devices and remove them. You should notify your local police department as well.
More about a Motion Detector Light
Installing Motion Detector and Security Light Fixtures
Installing motion detector lighting fixtures provide security and energy savings and they can easily replace an existing exterior wall fixture.
Bedroom Electrical Wiring Requirements
Fully Explained Photos and Wiring Diagrams for Bedroom Electrical Wiring with Code Requirements for most new or remodel projects.
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
|More articles about Electrical Wiring, Spy Camera Detector, Spy Device Detector, Surveillance Equipment and Home Electrical Wiring:|
|« Previous||Next »|
|50 Amp GFCI Trips When the Outlet is Installed||Converting a Fluorescent Light to an Electronic Ballast|