» Residential Electrical Wiring: Guide to Home Wiring
» Need Electrical Help? Free Electrical Help
Question – Shocked with the Circuit Breakers Off?
Why did my electrician get an electrical shock if he turned off all the breakers?
If the electrician has turned off all the breakers in my apartment, why would he get an electrical shock from the wiring in the light in the hall?
[ad#block]It would seem that there was a circuit that was still energized. I can only speculate that he overlooked one circuit breaker, or another source of power to that area.
The following may also be helpful for you:
Electrical Wiring Video #2
Home Electrical Wiring Videos about this Topic and More
Dave's Companion Guide to Home Electrical Wiring:
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
|More articles about Circuit Breaker Questions and Home Electrical Wiring:|
|« Previous||Next »|
|Question – Why There are Different Types of Dryer Plugs||Question – Identifying the Ground Wire|