» Residential Electrical Wiring: Guide to Home Wiring
» Need Electrical Help? Ask the Electrician
Qualifying for an Electrical Contractors License
Getting an Electrical Contractors License: Understanding the Qualifications for an Electrical Contractors License.
How to Get an Electrical License
[ad#block]Electrician Question: How I can get an Electrical Contractors License through the State Contractors License Board?
- How I can get a C-10 Electrical Contractors License through the State Contractors License Board ?
- I have 7 months class training about electrical at SCIT school and I received the ET license.
This electrical question came from: Si, a Electrician from Rosemead, California.
Thanks for your electrical question Si.
The Qualifications for a Electrical Contractors License
Qualifications for Receiving a Electrical Contractors License
- Si, an application must be filed with the California State License Board CSLB, for the C-10 General Electrical License.
- The application will explain the current requirements that are necessary in order to qualify for a license.
- The Following links will assist you with your Contractors License
- Electrical Apprentice Training Program
- Electrical Contractors License
- Classroom Electrical Topic
Educational Electrical Wiring Topics
- Classroom Electrical Topics including Electrical Codes covering home electrical wiring projects.
- This link is helpful as a Electrician
- Electrical Code Articles
The following may also be helpful for you:
Electrical Wiring Video #2
Home Electrical Wiring Videos about this Topic and More
Dave's Companion Guide to Home Electrical Wiring:
|More articles about Electrical Contractors License and Home Electrical Wiring:|
|« Previous||Next »|
|Why a EV Charging Station is Tripping a Circuit Breaker||How to Wire a Waterfall and Switch|
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.