Electrical Utility Company Gives Free Power to Customer
Free Electricity is Rare From an Electric Utility Company – but it did Happen – This is a very rare occurrence. I have only heard of one other instance of this being done by an electrical utility power company.© By: Dave Rongey
Free Electricity is Rare From an Electric Utility Company
[ad#block]Electrical Question: A question about new service meter box procedures raises interesting situation about electrical service.
I applied for a new electric service and meter.
The utility company installed the overhead drop and I had power.
I waited for over 12 months, and in the interim the power company gave me free electricity by shunting the meter box. Not complaining, but why would they do that, instead of just giving me the meter?
Have you ever heard of just practices, even for shorter durations, etc?
This electrical wiring question came from: David, a Handyman from Groveland, Massachusetts
See more about Home Wiring for Massachusetts
Thanks for your electrical wiring question David.
Free Electricity for a Season
- Yes – this is a very rare occurrence.
- I have only heard of one other instance of this being done by an electrical utility power company.
- I would consider yourself fortunate because this is not a common practice at all.
Free Electricity for All – Consider This
- Well, nothing is entirely free, and the same is true for electricity.
- It is said that there is no such thing as Perpetual Motion – Really?
- Consider the universe, you know – the spinning planets, no meter, but lot’s of power – there for the taking.
- Back to us earthlings – consider Solar, Wind, and your own Mind Power, which is the Most Powerful – IF you Dare.
- If you don’t like paying for electricity, for goodness sake invent a new way and tell me about it!
The Following will assist you with your electrical question:
Electrical Junction Boxes for Home Wiring
Understanding electrical junction boxes and how they are used.
For more information about 220 Volt Wiring Diagram
220 Volt Wiring Diagram
Wiring 220 Volt Electrical Outlet
Home electrical wiring includes 110 volt outlets and 220 volt outlets and receptacles which are common place in every home. See how electrical outlets for the home are wired.
This link is helpful as a Handyman
The following may also be helpful for you:
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
More articles about Electrical, Free Electricity and Home Electrical Wiring:
|« Previous||Next »|