» Residential Electrical Wiring: Guide to Home Wiring
» Need Electrical Help? Ask the Electrician
Electrical Question From Ron About Grounding
I have a kitchen light that works normally, but if you touch the metal frame of the light it shocks you badly.
Question from Ron in Kansas City, Mo.
Home Electrical Topic : Grounding
[ad#block]Electrical Question :
I have a kitchen light that works normally, but if you touch the metal frame of the light it shocks you badly. Could it be a bad ground or what should I look for?
The following may also be helpful for you:
Electrical Wiring Video #2
Home Electrical Wiring Videos about this Topic and More
Dave's Companion Guide to Home Electrical Wiring:
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
|More articles about Grounding and Home Electrical Wiring:|
|« Previous||Next »|
|Electrical Question From Suzanne About Ceiling Fan Wiring||Electrical Question From Robert About GFCI Wiring|