Ceiling Fan Wiring for a Wall Remote Control
I have a Westinghouse ceiling fan, can the remote control be taken out? Installing a Ceiling Fan Wall Mounted or Hand Held Remote Controls and Ceiling Fan Wiring
Wall Remote Controls and Ceiling Fan Wiring
Electrical Repair Question: I have a Westinghouse ceiling fan, can the remote control be taken out?
- Can the remote control be taken out, and wired for a wall control?
- I have had three remotes for this fan, and have had nothing but trouble, any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
This electrical repair question came from: Barry, a Homeowner in Washington.
Additional Comments: Great idea, there are lots of us out here that need help.
Thanks for your electrical repair question Barry.
Wall Mounted or Hand Held Remote Controls and Ceiling Fan Wiring
- Barry, you should be able to do this.
- Follow the links to the ceiling fan area where there are step-by-step installation instructions.
The Following links will assist you with your electrical question:
How to Install Ceiling Fans and Wiring
Step-by-step pictures – Easy wiring diagrams and installation guide – Light and fan switch variations.
- Ceiling Fan Wiring
- Ceiling Fan Wiring diagram #1
- Ceiling Fan Wiring diagram #2
- Ceiling Fan Installation #1
- Ceiling Fan Installation #2
- How to Install Ceiling Fans
- Take the mystery out of ceiling fan wiring. Ceiling Fans are a great way to lower your energy bill and brighten up one of your favorite rooms.
- Electrical Wire for the Home
- Complete listing of electrical wire types and parts used for home projects with electrical code information serves as selection guidelines.
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
|More articles about Remote Control and Home Electrical Wiring:|
|« Previous||Next »|
|How To Install Home Electrical Wiring||Wiring a Bath Exhaust Fan Speed Control|