Wiring Receptacles and a Light Switch
How to Install Electrical Wiring for Receptacles and Light Switches
Wiring for Receptacles and a Light Switch
- The switch would only control the light.
- I was wondering if I can connect all four together so they work properly.
This electrical question came from: Shannon, a Homeowner from Clifton Park, New York.
See more about Home Wiring for New York
Thanks for your home electrical question Shannon.
Wiring Receptacles and Light Switches
- Shannon, the power source is provided to the outlets and up to the light switch.
- The light switch is wired so it controls the hot side of the power then the power source continues up to the light fixture.
The Following will assist you to Wire Receptacles and Light Switches:
Wiring a Light Switch – Diagram 1
- Fully explained pictures and wiring diagrams about wiring light switches describing the most common switches starting with photo diagram 1.
Wiring Electrical Outlets
Fully Explained Photos and Wiring Diagrams for Wiring Electrical Outlets with Code Requirements for most new or remodel projects.