Understanding Home Electrical Panel Schedules
How an Electrical Panel Schedule will Help Locate Circuits: I need to make a panel schedule showing all my electric circuits.
Home Electrical Panel Schedules Explained
Electrical Question: I need to make a panel schedule showing all my electric circuits.
- Our electrical service is 200 Amp.
- I am trying to get approval for a home we would like to build and wire ourselves.
- The planing department is asking me for an Electrical panel schedule.
- Is there anywhere I can get this information for them?
- Let me know what it would cost to get this done.
This electrical wiring question came from: Byron, a Homeowner from Willcox, Arizona.
See more about Home Wiring for Arizona
Additional Comments: This web site has been a life line Thanks Great site!
Thanks for your electrical wiring question Byron.
How an Electrical Panel Schedule will Help Locate Circuits
The Home Electrical Panel Schedule or Panel Index of Electric Circuits
- With this question from Byron, the electrical panels schedule that the planning department is requesting is a listing of all the electrical circuits that will be installed for your home.
- This list is based on the actual circuits that are planned for your home based upon the size of your home and the relevant electrical codes for the various areas and electrical devices that will be installed into your home.
- The information that will be derived from this electrical panel schedule will justify the correct size of the main electrical service.
- This information will also be required by your local electrical utility company.
More about Home Electrical Panels
- House Wiring Circuits and Circuit Breakers
- This article looks at common 120 volt and 240 volt house wiring circuits and the circuit breakers that are installed identifying the types and amperage sizes used in most homes.
- Basic Home Wiring Diagrams
- For more information about Home Wiring
- Home Wiring
- Basic Home Wiring Diagrams with Pictures
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all Electric Wiring Projects.
|« Adding Electrical Wiring for a Closet Light||Electrical Control Using Relay Contactors »|