Simple Fix For A Ceiling Fan Light
By Dave Rongey - Summary:|
Here is a Quick Check That Just Might Get Your Ceiling Fan Light Fixture Working – Believe it or not, lots of people forget all about this Simple Fix because it is often overlooked.
Simple Tip For Fixing A Ceiling Fan Light
- The ceiling fan works but the light does not?
This Ceiling Fan Question came from: Dru, a Handyman from Portland, OR
Thanks for your Ceiling Fan Question Dru.
Dru, Here’s a Quick Tip For Your Ceiling Fan Light:
Here is a Quick Check That Just Might Get Your Ceiling Fan Light Fixture Working
- Drum first lets start with the obvious
- Is the switch wire right
- Is the switch turned on
- Is the switch Good or Defective
- Make sure to check the position of the pull chain light switch that is on the ceiling fan.
- Believe it or not, lots of people forget all about the Pull Chain Switch on the Ceiling fan.
- The pull chain switch is the final switch that will either allow the ceiling fan light to be ON or OFF.
The Following will assist you with your Electrical Wiring:
- Dimmer Switch Wiring
- Lighting For The Home
- Lighting Electrical Codes
- Light Switch Wiring
- Wiring Diagrams
- 3 Way Dimmer Switch Wiring Diagram
- Fully explained 3 way dimmer switch wiring diagram will take the mystery out of wiring a 3-way dimmer switch.
For more information about Ceiling Fan Wiring
Ceiling Fan Wiring
- How to Install Ceiling Fans and Wiring
- Take the mystery out of ceiling fan wiring. Ceiling Fans are a great way to lower your energy bill and brighten up one of your favorite rooms.
This link is helpful as a Handyman