Qualifying for an Electrical Contractors License
By Dave Rongey - Summary:|
Getting an Electrical Contractors License: Understanding the Qualifications for an Electrical Contractors License.
How to Get an Electrical License
- How I can get a C-10 Electrical Contractors License through the State Contractors License Board ?
- I have 7 months class training about electrical at SCIT school and I received the ET license.
This electrical question came from: Si, a Electrician from Rosemead, California.
Thanks for your electrical question Si.
The Qualifications for a Electrical Contractors License
Qualifications for Receiving a Electrical Contractors License
- Si, an application must be filed with the California State License Board CSLB, for the C-10 General Electrical License.
- The application will explain the current requirements that are necessary in order to qualify for a license.
- The Following links will assist you with your Contractors License
- Electrical Apprentice Training Program
- Electrical Contractors License
- Classroom Electrical Topic
Educational Electrical Wiring Topics
- Classroom Electrical Topics including Electrical Codes covering home electrical wiring projects.
- This link is helpful as a Electrician
- Electrical Code Articles
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC: Electrical Contractors License