||I have seen this more than once, and it always sends a message that is Loud and Clear to me!
Electricity is one of those two edge swords, it can be used for good, or it can kill you, just like this Poor Little Mouse.
My father taught me to Respect Electricity, and he was absolutely right.
It's a sad story, but this Poor Little Mouse found a nice warm place on top of this 200 amp Main Circuit Breaker in a house electrical panel, but the mouse did not understand the danger involved. At last the poor little mouse snuggled in just a little too close and got fried!
OK, So What's the Message for us Here?
In the midst of getting a little too comfortable or over confident with our work it is easy to become vulnerable of the wrong side of electricity.
Electrical Panel Work is for the Professionals
Saving money while doing DIY Home projects is one thing, but venturing into areas that you are totally unfamiliar with is down right dangerous!
Professionals are Licensed Electricians, Not a Handyman
Licensed Electrical Contractors and Certified Electricians are highly qualified individuals with years of experience and thousands of hours in the trade, and they are worth their wage.
Inexperience Will Cost You Dearly
Over and over again I have been called out to job sites to correct what an unqualified person attempted to do, so in the midst of attempting to save a little money the homeowner actually paid a little more because they did not call the right person to begin with.
Be Careful, Be Smart and Don't take Chances
Far worse than costing you a lot of money is the value of human life. Yes, electricity can kill, just as it did the poor little mouse, so be careful and think it through.
To Your Safety,