Installing Cadet Baseboard Electric Heaters
By Dave Rongey - Summary:|
How to Install a Circuit for Baseboard Heaters – Your electrical contractor will need the wiring specification sheet that is supplied with the cadet baseboard heater so he can determine what the exact circuit requirements will be.
Electrical Circuit for Caret Baseboard Heaters
- The contractor would like to see a wiring diagram before proceeding.
- He needs to put one thermostat on the cadet baseboard heater and leave two bedrooms on ceiling heat.
This electrical wiring question came from: Sharon, a Homeowner from Albany, Oregon USA
Thanks for your electrical wiring question Sharon.
How to Install a Circuit for Baseboard Heaters
- Your electrical contractor will need the wiring specification sheet that is supplied with the cadet baseboard heater so he can determine what the exact circuit requirements will be.
- Once this information is produced then it’s pretty straight forward, just the circuit sizing is very important so the right size cable will be installed.
- All this will depend on the size of the room or the area to be heated.
The Following will assist you with your Circuit for Baseboard Heaters
This baseboard electric heater wiring information with photos and instructions will show you the direct steps to correctly wiring a baseboard wall heater.
Electrical Wiring Diagrams
Home electrical wiring diagrams are an important tool for completing your electrical projects. An electrical wiring diagram can be as simple as a diagram showing how to install a new switch in your hallway, or as complex as the complete electrical blueprint for your new home or home improvement project.
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC: Electric, Electrical Wiring, Heater