How To Install a Wall Sconce Light Fixture
By Dave Rongey - Summary:|
Considerations to Help you Plan Your Wall Sconce Wiring Project: I am installing a wall sconce but the width between the wall stud…
Considerations for Electrical Junction Boxes
This electrical question came from: Dennis, a Homeowner from Glenview, IL.
Thanks for your electrical WIRING question Dennis.
Considerations to Help you Plan Your Wall Sconce Wiring Project
- Dennis, you could try using a normal 1-gang or single gang electrical box as long as the light fixture canopy or base is large enough to cover the box, and I thing you will find that it will.
- The light fixture bracket can be installed normally to support the light fixture.
- If space is really tight then you could install a face-nail 1-gang box and nail the box from the from of the stud.
- Electrical Junction Boxes for Home Wiring
- Understanding electrical junction boxes and what they are used for.
- Home electrical wiring is the process of installing electrical wire to a location that will serve electrical devices or an appliance.
- One very important component is the box where the wire will be installed.
- The type and size of the home wiring electrical boxes will depend upon the circuit size, application and its location.
- Kitchen Electrical Wiring Requirements
- This wiring diagram and pictures explain the basic kitchen electrical code wiring requirements required for most new or remodel projects.