How To Configure a Solar Panel and Battery System
The Basics for Designing A Solar Panel System – The solar panels will need to be selected and located based on the type of exposure to the sunlight. The storage batteries will need to be calculated using the same type of factors as well.
Designing A Solar Panel and Battery System
The dormitory has 10 security lights and 26 internal lights.
Additional Comments: Very good and helpful.
Background: John, a Electrical worker from Nairobi Kenya
See more about Home Wiring for Africa
Thanks for your electrical wiring question John.
The Basics for Designing A Solar Panel System
- When designing a solar project like this you must begin by
- adding up the total watts that will be consumed
- the number of hours these electrical devices will be in operation in order to size the solar panel system.
- The solar panels will need to be selected and located based on the type of exposure to the sunlight.
- The storage batteries will need to be calculated using the same type of factors as well.
I have provided the following resources that lead to fully detailed information on this website that will assist you with your electrical question:
- You have many options for using renewable energy at home from solar-powered outdoor lights to buying renewable energy from your utility to even producing solar electricity at home with photovoltaic (PV) cells.
For more information about Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram
- Home electrical wiring diagrams are an important tool for completing your electrical projects. An electrical wiring diagram can be as simple as a diagram showing how to install a new switch in your hallway, or as complex as the complete electrical blueprint for your new home or home improvement project.
This link is helpful as a Electrical Worker:
Electrical Code Articles