Filed under Cord Questions, Electric Appliance Questions, Electrical, Safety, Safety Questions
Electrical Question about A Kettle Plug That Gets Very Hot
By Dave Rongey - Summary:|
I have an electric kettle that seems to work well but the plug gets very hot as the water heats up.
Electrical Question from Kate about A Kettle Plug That Gets Very Hot
Received from Kate a Homeowner in Ashland, Oregon
Additional Comments: Good web site – I hope it produces good answers! Thanks!
Thanks for your electrical question.
Ahh. Ashland Oregon, what a Great Place!
As for the website answers: There are thousands of answers specifically about home electrical wiring, now with over hundreds added each month.
The Following links will assist you with your electrical question:
For more information about Electrical Safety
This link is helpful as a Homeowner
Make sure not to miss these Resources for: More about Outlets
Be Careful and Be Safe – Never Work on Energized Circuits!
For Best Results Consult a Licensed Electrical Contractor.
Locate An Electrical Contractor in Your Area
Learn How to Wire it Right with my
Complete Guide to Home Electrical Wiring
Perfect for Homeowners, Students,
Handyman, Handywomen, and Electricians
Wiring GFCI Outlets
Wiring Home Electrical Circuits
120 Volt and 240 Volt Outlet Circuits
Wiring 3-Wire and 4-Wire Electric Range
Wiring 3-Wire and 4-Wire Dryer Cord and Dryer Outlet
Troubleshooting and Repair Electrical Wiring
Wiring Methods for Upgrading Electrical Wiring
Electrical Codes for Home Electrical Wiring
....and much more.
» Click here to learn more about Home Electrical Wiring «
Be Careful and Be Safe - Never Work on Energized Circuits!
Consult your Local Building Department about Permits and Inspections for all projects.
|« Electrical Question from Jordan about Garage GFCI||Electrical Question about Electrical Code for Main Service Wires »|