Ceiling Fan Wiring for a Wall Remote Control
By Dave Rongey - Summary:|
Installing a Ceiling Fan Wall Mounted or Hand Held Remote Controls and Ceiling Fan Wiring
Wall Remote Controls and Ceiling Fan Wiring
- Can the remote control be taken out, and wired for a wall control?
- I have had three remotes for this fan, and have had nothing but trouble, any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
This electrical repair question came from: Barry, a Homeowner from Bothell, WA
See more about Home Wiring for Washington
Additional Comments: Great idea, there are lots of us out here that need help.
Thanks for your electrical repair question Barry.
Wall Mounted or Hand Held Remote Controls and Ceiling Fan Wiring
- Barry, you should be able to do this.
- Follow the links to the ceiling fan area where there are step-by-step installation instructions.
The Following links will assist you with your electrical question:
How to Install Ceiling Fans and Wiring
Step-by-step pictures – Easy wiring diagrams and installation guide – Light and fan switch variations.
- Ceiling Fan Wiring
- Ceiling Fan Wiring diagram #1
- Ceiling Fan Wiring diagram #2
- Ceiling Fan Installation #1
- Ceiling Fan Installation #2
- How to Install Ceiling Fans
- Take the mystery out of ceiling fan wiring. Ceiling Fans are a great way to lower your energy bill and brighten up one of your favorite rooms.
- Electrical Wire for the Home
- Complete listing of electrical wire types and parts used for home projects with electrical code information serves as selection guidelines.