Articles about Electrical Wiring: Safety
How to Fix a Tripping Circuit Breaker Problem: A Guide to Diagnose the Cause of a Tripped Circuit Breaker, The Most Common Causes of a Tripped Circuit Breaker.
How to Splice or Repair an Electrical Wire or Cable: Avoid a potential fire hazard and future problems with damaged electrical wires or cables.
How to Upgrade Electrical Wiring in an Older Home: The best way to upgrade the electrical wiring is to start with the safety essentials, such as ensuring that the right grounding system is installed at the main electrical panel. Upgrading electrical wiring should begin with the main electrical panel because this is the foundation of the whole electrical system.
Causes of Electrical Shock from a Machine: Testing for a Electric Voltage Leak, I have been receiving electric shocks from my washing machine.
Here is the Process for Safely Removing a Broken Light Bulb
How to Upgrade and Change the Lamps in a Tanning Bed
Why You Should Never Oversize a Light Bulb
Will I get electrocuted even though I am standing on concrete?
I’m switching out outlets in bathroom. I have an in line pair. I switched out the last in the line and everything worked fine. When I went to switch out the first one in the line, I lost all power…
Can I use 18 gauge thermostat wire to connect from the Romex to the Lamp holder?
Someone told me that if its not plugged directly into a grounded outlet it could ruin the machine and…
I see so many times where electrical projects are installed without regard to electrical codes and an understanding of some important factors….
The solution is to have new circuits installed for specific areas or devices which would eliminate the possibility of…
The concern is that an undersized or unsafe type of insulation found with most general purpose extension cords is unsafe and….
Question: I have a property light mounted over my garage door. I was hosing off the garage and sprayed the light and heard a pop sound. Answer: Spraying ANY electrical device with water is EXTREMELY Dangerous!
I have an electric kettle that seems to work well but the plug gets very hot as the water heats up.