- Grounding an Electrical Panel
How to Ground a Electric Circuit Breaker Panel: Grounding Requirements for Electric Panels, National Electrical Code, NEC Article 250, Grounding a Main Panel, Grounding a Sub-Panel, Electrical Grounding Methods.
- Changing a Fluorescent Light Fixture Ballast
My Florescent Light Went Out, How Do I Replace the Light Fixture Ballast? How to Make Your Fluorescent Light Fixture Last Longer and Avoid Burning Out the Expensive Ballast.
- Considerations When Planning An Electrical Sub Panel
How to Plan for a Sub Panel Installation: Planning the right amperage and cabling for a sub-panel used in a basement, garage and other locations.
- How to Wire a Generator Transfer Switch
The Basic Wiring Configuration for a Generator Transfer Switch: Each Wiring Termination must be correct for the Power Conductors of the Line or Load.
Neutral conductors are attached to the Neutral Terminal Block. All enclosures and equipment must be grounded and bonded. Common Misunderstandings or Mistakes when Wiring Generator Transfer Switches.
- Electrical Code for Replacing a Service Panel
Is it within code to replace a 30 circuit service panel with a 42 circuit service? Electrical Codes and for a Service Panel.
- How to Repair a Pull Chain Switch on a Ceiling Fan or Light Fixture
How do I repair a problem with a ceiling fan pull chain switch? Problems with Wiring a Pull Chain Light Switch and How to Fix Them, How to Replace and Wire a Pull Chain Switch.
- Tripping AFCI Breaker Problems and How To Fix Them
What would cause a 15 amp AFCI breaker to trip immediately when it is reset and turned on? The Most Common Problems with AFCI Circuits and How to Fix Them.
- Electrical Wiring for Outdoor Christmas Lights
How can I control my Christmas lights from a switch? How to Wire a Switched Outlet to Control Your Christmas Lights, The basics for installing a switch controlled outlet for Christmas holiday lights.